Re: Wordperfect etc

Reply to note from Paul Breeze  Mon, 16
Dec 2002 13:47:55 +0000

> As to why 6.1, Carl, in my case it is the latest version I have
> available. Would your command line macro work with this
> version or only 9?

Dunno, Paul. I rather doubt it. But if the basic, command-input
procedure worked, some of the commands would probably work as well.

It's easy enough to test the basic procedure. Create a WP 6.1 macro
file consisting of the following five lines:

GetString (vInput; "Enter a command"; "Command Line")
Prompt ("Command Line"; "You entered "+vInput; InformationIcon!)
Pause
EndPrompt
Quit

Compile (save) the macro. Now, "play" it. You should be prompted
to enter a command. When you do (if you get that far), whatever you
type should be echoed back to you. Does it work? If so, you should
be able to use my macro to some extent or other.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx