Re: Be careful with Tray Command Line!

Carl,

First, I am sorry if this install has been a cause of irritation.
Normally I do not use the auto-hide option. I tried to replicate the
behavior you described. With vDosXy Full Screen I do not get any bright
line at the bottom (if the Tray Cmd window is not active), but with a
Windows program like Firefox I get a small glimpse of what you are
describing. I think how big a bright line you see depends on the Windows
resolution, and is normal expected behavior.

There are some suggestions at:
http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/79667-remove-taskbar-100-a.html

I have not experienced any problems with the current version of
TrayCmdLine, it is fully compatible with Win7, and works with earlier
editions like W2K and XP. No adverse effects in any other respect
either. No viruses, no crap. The only bug I have found to date is when
you accidentally input a dead accent key into a command, this freezes
the program, but you only need to kill it after this, and restart it. It
does not mess with the operating system. I have been using this for
years without any problems.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)