Re: HIDE problems

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 17 Sep
2008 19:54:49 -0400

> Does the test program work on your machine?

Your test program makes no sense. What is the purpose of hiding S/Gs
03-49,51-58? These S/Gs have no content -- they are not even
initialized -- before the call to HIDE. There is nothing to HIDE.

> Deleting the call to DOW preserves 05's contents.

Same comment. There is nothing to preserve. S/G 05 has no content in
your test code. It's not initialized!

You seem to be calling your test code as some kind of child process.
The contents of S/G 00 on Pass 2 are weird. "0000: mem: 5"? What's
that? Also, "0099: 5". Where is S/G 99 coming from?

Here are my XRAY results when I RUN your test code as TEST-HB.PM:

Pass 1
0000: run G:\WK\TEST-HB.PM
0050: 7/7/07

Pass 2
0000: run G:\WK\TEST-HB.PM
0001: DOW/NV
0002: 6
0003: 0Sun|1Mon|2Tues|3Wednes|4Thurs|5Fri|6Satur|
0004: Satur|
0005: 0
0006: 2007
0007: 5
0050: Saturday
0051: 7
0052: 7
0053: 2007

Those are clean, expected results. What gives, Harry? Time for you
to come clean.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx