Re: HIDE problems

Carl,
Your test program makes no sense.

In the one I sent, I omitted typing in the initial part:
I just now tried to use QPD and ENCODE to send you the actual program, but neither would right.. So I reverted to an out-of-the-box U2, and lo and behold, the problem with HIDE disappeared. So something is wrong with my U2, due to my having altered it so many times.

I'll have to reconstruct my U2 from the original version.
The contents of S/G 00 on Pass 2 are weird. "0000: mem: 5"? What's
that? Also, "0099: 5". Where is S/G 99 coming from?
They are from a modification of XRAY that put in >BC mem:
. It's clearly my mods of U2 that are the cause of all this. Robert
was right that changes to U2 should include a change to the name of the
frame. (This modification of XRAY was done long before his statement of
that point.)
Thanks very much for your help, which indirectly allowed me to find the
source of the problem.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx