Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

** Reply to message from Patrick Cox  on Wed, 23 Nov 2005
07:47:38 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

> I'd certainly buy the product, based on your
> endorsement, if the price were reasonable.
> Though I'm pretty savvy in certain tech areas,
> the discussions here often leave me feeling
> like a "noob" and wishing there were an
> easier way to salvage XyWrite's power and
> ease of modification.

NB is very user-friendly, far more so than an old
DOS product like XyWrite. You'd feel comfortable
among the existing users. The maillist is also
very welcoming & helpful for basic how-to issues
& problems.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx