Re: XYWRITE digest 1412

> I want to reformat and reinstall everything, but cannot, because there is
some
> information about installation ONLY in the manual (which was lost,
> stolen, or tossed years ago), and I cannot find a copy of this version's
> manual ANYPLACE. Google never heard of PageMaker 5.
> Patricia

Well, E-Bay has two bid listings for Pagemaker 5.0 for windows and two for the
same for Mac. They are selling the whole program, complete with manuals, but
the bidding runs pretty low at the moment. Check this long URL (cut&paste into
address line without spaces):

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=pagemaker+5.0

                       Ted Stannard

=====