Re: XYWRITE digest 1444

Carl and Robert, no, that was all I needed; I guess I just didn't look in
the right place. I've never had the time to sit down and thoroughly
explore U2 as I want to.
Kudos to Mike for using the archaic second person correctly. You wouldn't
believe the number of published writings I've seen that make utter mice
feet of that ("Thou doth not," for instance, or "Thou art a knave and
he's telling the truth," not to mention "Is thee coming?" which is fine
if they're Quakers but not otherwise).
After reading about all the problems with Win2K and after--and for that
matter, long before then--I really think we should be pinning our hopes
on Linux (which after all, unlike GUI Windows, always has the command
line as an option). Anytime I run into Linux developers (e.g., at Linux
Expo here in NYC last spring), I tell them there's a killer app out there
just waiting to be ported, can they but get the rights: XyWrite.
Patricia