Re: VDos-lfn for XyWrite installer now at XyWWWeb

Hi Carl,

I have noticed a small issue of the vDos-lfn link at the XyWWWeb page. In the first line, "Introducing vDos-lfn", the link to the forum thread of vDos-lfn actually points to Page 2 of that thread instead of Page 1 since the "page" parameter starts at 0 instead of 1. Could you fix this minor issue? Thanks!

Wengier