Re: Win10 upgrade news

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Sun, 29 May 2016
11:53:30 +0300

Kari,

> The common wisdom is to stick with the operating system your
> machine was shipped with. Why change? After all, it was current at
> the time of manufacture of the machine, and they were designed for
> each other.

This thread prompted me to start looking at Win 10, but I quickly
decided to follow the common wisdom and stick with Win 7. Given that
Win 7 works well for me, the risks, uncertainties, and hassle of
attempting to upgrade just aren't worth it.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx