Re: 4.016 disables IBID

Harmon Seaver said "So there is a 4.017e upgrade? How come there
isn't any sort of notice about upgrades? What does this one
fix?"

As we have stated before, lettered versions are our internal
development versions and are not released except when a customer
reports a particular problem that may have been fixed by that
version and is willing to accept unreleased code as a temporary
fix. Lettered versions have not been released and they may be
unstable or have other serious problems. As a result we only
offer them in unusual cases.

When 4.017 is ready for release you will be informed, and we will
try to provide you with as much information as we can about what
it addresses.

Kenneth Frank

-