RE: Conversion problem, ...URGENT

To all who have sought to help yesterday, when I had an urgent
conversion problem, ...many, many thanks. Your suggestions
were very much appreciated, ...in fact, you can't imagoine how
much. I'm still having a problem, as I indicated in a message to
Carl, but it is minor by comparison to what I had yesterday. My
index markers did not survive the conversion, it seems, a rather
unfortunate thing that will require that I rebuild the entire index
in a 500 page plus (measuring by XY4 standards) manuscript.

Again, many thanks to everyone, and I would welcome any further
suggestions re. the index.

M.W. Poirier