Re: Customization Guide Typo?

--- Harry Binswanger  wrote:

> I'm not sure because I don't know why we're doing
> this. If one has the
> Customization Guide and Command Reference Guide, is
> there anything gained
> by also having the .pdf?

I thought the main idea was 'What if you're out of
town, or otherwise away from your reference shelf, and
happen to need to access these online ?' "Access"
could mean either viewing onscreen, or to print out a
section. In those cases, the font, point size etc.
could certainly be an issue. I think keyword
searching would also be an important feature.

Jordan