Re: SWEEP WORKS! searching subdirectories

Reply to note from Judith Davidsen  Sun, 21
Jul 2002 22:20:29 -0400

> I thought I had followed the instructions to the letter, but
> apparently not.

Evidently you never replaced the old .U2 file with the new. See
steps 5 and 6.

The presence of XYWWWEB.USR suggests that you've modified some User
Variables. If so, be sure to follow the procedure for backing up
and restoring User Variables. See steps 3 and 7.

Needless to say, the steps must be followed in numerical order.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx