Re: re (fwd) ... WIN95 Flawed

I'll add my voice to those who think partisan advocacy of OS/2 or
denigration of Windows95 has gone too far. In fact, we've
entered the realm of the ludicrous when such advocacy is done by
forwarding notes from newsgroups unrelated to XyWrite. How lazy
and how unimaginative.

I use OS/2 myself and am quite fond of it, but I would never
presume that everyone else would be much happier using OS/2 than Windows95. If
I want to read about how great OS/2 is or how stupid Windows95 is
(or vice versa), I'll read the appropriate newsgroups. Let me
read about
XyWrite in this list.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx