Re: XyWrite update

** Reply to message from tgieske  on Thu, 16 Sep 1999
23:59:04 -0700

It's not a patch, but a new EDITOR.EXE. On the DOS side, that's all there is.
I understand that the Windows version contains additional DLL's etc.

Backing up all your data is a good idea, but I think what TTG had in mind was
keeping the old EDITOR.EXE just in case something went bad with the new one.
What I did was rename my existing EDITOR.EXE to EDITOR.017, and then copy the
new version into my XyWrite program directory (D:\XY4, but yours may be
different.)

Tom Hawley
New York
tjh@xxxxxxxx