Re: XyWrite update

mike shupp wrote:
> Why write science fiction if one can't cook up a new word from
> time to time? You think "epuratory" as a synonym for "acid-bath
> processing site" existed before I snuck it into a novel for Del Rey?

Mike,

Good one! Now let me ask you a question: I love sci-fi but what is it
with you boyz and the "holos?" You all _really_ think the entertainment
industry is really going to take those up? You been talking about that
for 20 years now, and it ain't happening! ;-)

--

Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press