Steve

P.S. - my apologies in advance to K. Frank and the rest of the
laywers on this list.

Date:     Wed, 2 Oct 1996 12:34:40 EST
From:     Robert Holmgren
Subject:    Re: Another Printer/Spooler Problem w/ XY4

Addressed to: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
       "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"

>  Yeah -- like OS/2?? Or at least a good DOS print
> spooler??

Harmon took the words right out of my mouth. XyWrite has
always locked up the DOS session
while printing. Harmon's right: you need a decent spooler.
Good operating systems have
good spoolers. DOS is junk.

If i'm running xywrite 4 under the dos window of win95, will i be
able to use a win95 print spooler.. its a new puter, new operating

system. But i would love to be able to work while i'm printing. If
this is possible, can you tell me how?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''