Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:10 PM
Subject: XyWin on XP revisited
Am setting up a new netbook, running XP Home/SP3, and XyWin runs fine. That's 3 AMD boxes (one Home, two Pro) plus this Intel (and an Atom at that--and no discrete VGA) that I've gotten XyWin running on. Why do others have such problems? Not that I really need XyWin, thanks to Robert's TYP, but it will be nice to use my TT fonts again.
Patricia M. Godfrey