Re: DOS emulator

"Yo Intl. YK" wrote:

> Woha -- say this is not true! I am just now in the process of ordering a
> new computer, and I had settled on W2K as the OS. The reason being that
> this is the highest version offered before Microsoft started with this
> registration business in XP.
> Now, are you saying there is no proper DOS bos in W2K?

I would just say that there has been a further degradation in its capabilities
and compatibility since NT-4, just as there was a dramatic one from W98 to NT.
This is based on my own limited and casual observation, and per what I've heard
or read. I leave it to more qualified others to scope out exactly where the
practical effects of this manifest themselves.

Jordan