Re: on offer (2 items)

Oh, Heck, Carlo got ahead of me! I have 4 docs, Sig docs, and Win docs, but
no 3 docs - and why hasn't anyone talked about the glories of 2? Oh yeah,
only two screens.
I must say, with regard to all you III+ fans out there, that I recently
started III up and was blown away by its speed. It reminds you that
computers were once supposed to work instantaneously.
Am I wrong in assuming that 4 would be a lot faster if the
Bitstream/graphics stuff could be jettison'd?