startup.int

This is embarassing.

I've lost my startup.int. Wrote something over it.

Can anyone help me figure out what was in it?

I just reinstalled xy4.014 and upgraded to xy4.017 a few weeks ago, so I
haven't had any time to make any changes or additions to startup.int. It
seems to me it was just short list of rems, but maybe that was another file.
I do know that trying to start Xy from DOS gets me a message of no
startup.int(I can start from Windows), Xy has no color, and I can't get any
menus. I don't know what else crucial I may have lost.

(I've tried reinstalling Xy4.014 from diskettes to see if that would form a
startup.int, but I get a blank blue screen with the second diskette.)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Judith Davidsen