Signature: Making the Transition

Reply to note from James Woolley  Mon, 04
Sep 2006 11:18:21 -0400

> Carl, I think you've referred several times here to Signature:
> Making the Transition. Is this item short enough that it could
> be scanned and made available somehow to those of us who've
> never seen it? Or perhaps it already is available,

Not already available. Alas. It's an essential resource, and it
would be very handy to have it on disk. Easier said than done,
though. It's a 300-page book, and, to be truly usefuly, the
electronic file should be searchable, i.e., the book needs to be
scanned in as text (OCR'd), corrected, formatted, etc., a heavy
task, which I'm not in position to undertake. But I'd be happy to
lend my copy of Sig:MTR to anyone is, provided I could get back
within a reasonable length of time.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx