Signature: Making the Transition

At 01:42 AM 04-09-06, Carl Distefano wrote:
.... The old behavior was relegated to the CHANGE
command, which nobody ever uses (because it's not particularly
useful, and because nobody even knows it exists). All this was
documented in Signature: Making the Transition, p. 3-4.
Carl, I think you've referred several times here to Signature: Making
the Transition. Is this item short enough that it could be scanned
and made available somehow to those of us who've never seen it? Or
perhaps it already is available, and I just need a clue!

Thanks.
James Woolley