Footer in Xy4 Win

I did not remember to had problems with headers and footers using XyWrite
in the past. May be it's a long time that I don't use the feature to have
different footers for odd and even pages. Anyway, this is what I found
today (Xy4, Win and Dos):
1.	When both "even" and "odd" footers are specified, only the last
occurrence is honored; i.e.: if ≪rfe≫ and ≪rfo≫ are sequentially
declared, ≪rfo≫ is valid for all the pages; the same applies for ≪rfe≫
is listed as last.
2.	≪rfe≫, even alone, is honored only if the "e" (for "even") is
lowercase, so it's never honored when created from the menu; i.e.: ≪RFe≫
is honored, ≪RFE≫ is not.
Others encountered same problem? Workaround suggestions?
Thanks.

Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx