Re: Crock of the Year

Reply to note from Robert Holmgren  Tue, 31 Mar
1998 09:02:00 EST

-> Weren't you one of the guys who was offering $29.95 for
-> SmartWords? Know how much Wealth Transfer Planning costs? The
-> "1998 price", whatever that means, is $1,895.

Yes, but according to the TTG Web site, that price includes expert
estate-planning content provided by a team of lawyers. If you
allocate $30 to SmartWords, that leaves $1,865 for all that legal
expertise, which strikes me as eminently reasonable -- a bargain, in
fact! Which reminds me ... it's time to raise my rates again.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/its.html