Re: Msg# 10404

Jim, Thanks for the information on the microjustification settings. That clears
it up for me. Changing the SC & SF controls had no effect because I routinely
use the Adobe Printer Driver for Windows. I can load the XyWin driver and then
of course changing the SC & SF controls works.

I got into this because I was on the edge of giving up on Ventura, which is
very buggy in its new version from Corel, and thought I could drop back to
XyWin if I could control letterspacing.

But the maintenance upgrade of Ventura works well enough. So for me the
problem's no longer a problem. Tailoring files in XyWin then printing out with
Ventura works fine. I can enter all of Ventura's codes from the keyboard with a
SGT. And the S&R routines in XyWin are blazingly fast.

Regartds, & thanks for clearing that up for me. I'd forgotten or never noticed
the alternate printer settings in Print Setup.

Robert