Re: Msg# 10404

Robert, glad to hear that... by the way, were you aware that some years back,
oh, say 1991 or so, we had developed a conversion program from XyWrite to
Ventura... albeit for earlier versions of Ventura no doubt. However, you
mentioned that you have designed an XPL process to accomplish your
conversion... well, our filter was also designed using XPL routines...
basically setting the "tags" for Ventura. If you were not aware of this, and
would like to take a look at them, please contact Support.

BTW, have you considered Quark... I'm not really familiar with the features of
Venture, or if it even competes with Quark or PageMaker, but I use PageMaker
and have been informed by several contacts in the printing and publishing
industry that Quark is the way to go. I've got to consider changing myself.

Best of luck. Regards, Jim J.