Re: Problem with graphics view...?

 Patricia: I always work in draft view in a DOS window.
 But Robert asked me to shift to full screen and give
 the command func wz, which is what I did, and the first
 time I did it, instead of going into graphics view, the
 lines quickly lengthened, and "ss" appeared where the
 cursor had been when I was in draft view. But as I
 mentioned earlier, that happened only once. For the
 next five or six times that I performed the same operation,
 everything worked properly, i.e., it worked as it is
 supposed to work.

 I understand that the lines in draft view are different
 from what they are in graphics view. I expect them to be,
 and that has nothing to do with my initial problem.

 MWP

----