Re: sort problem in XY3 !!! SOLVED !!!

Reply to note from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  Mon,
29 May 2006 12:17:44 -0400

Patricia:

> This is/was in Xy 3, right? Because the CRG of 4 says that SK=0
> results in sorting numbers by the first digit (01,10,2,3), SK=1
> results in sorting numbers by decimal order (01,2,3,10), =2
> sorts in reverse order, and 4 deletes duplicates. No option for
> letter by letter,

I was going by the TABLE of VAriables in our U2 INFormation file,
assuming that this had not changed from Xy3. I don't think it did
change -- but the SK 0 and 1 settings do seem to affect numbers, not
letters, so the .INF file may have to be revised.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx