Re: FILEMENU.PM (formerly FAVORITE.PM)

Nathan:

Pls try PICKFILE. It works fr most people, but Rene has had problems. I'm interested in trying to determine just what the problem is by seeing the pattern of users that are unable to use it. Dick Giering Nathan Sivin wrote: > FILEMENU.PM doesn't work for me either. It calls up the file with > the pick list. When I go to the file I want, pressing either > ENTER or the number just puts a CR into the file. > > Cheers, > -- > Nathan Sivin > History and Sociology of Science > University of Pennsylvania > Philadelphia PA 19104-6304 > (215) 898-7454 > nsivin@xxxxxxxx