Re: Copyright symbol in III+

Reply to note from Bill Mallon  Sun, 11 Feb 2001
05:48:27 -0500

> You can generate the copyright and register symbol in XyW3. I
> use the Font file 3LJ3-7J in my startup file and the copyright
> symbol is ASCII 202 and the register is ASCII 203.

Glad to hear it. Now, what does that mean, "use the Font file
3LJ3-7J in startup"? What's a font file? Where do I get this file?
What command do you insert in STARTUP.INT to "use" it? Will it work
with any printer?

I need to explain this as simply as possible to someone who doesn't
have a feel for technical matters. He requires explicit, step-by-
step instructions. Can you be more specific? Thanks.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx