Re: Dodging Windows "Quit" default in XyWin

Yup. I (we) had already ordered NBWin, in large part thanks to your earlier
advice. I wasn't sure whether NBW would give us back control of our Alt
keys, so I'm glad to know that it will.

Meanwhile, since you mention the matter, the Compuserve account is in
Jane's name (she does mostly freelance copyediting), while Eric (who also
does freelance copyediting but nowadays more writing) is responsible for
most of the WP'ing and just about all the tweaking of .KBD files etc.
We now have a forwarder in our little village, so we can have separate
e-mail addresses; but so long as we continue to use C'serve as our "real"
ISP, a click on "Reply" to one of our outgoing e-mails will still invoke
Jane's name only ...

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel

e-mail: EricVT@xxxxxxxx