Re: Going one step backwards, something for XyWriters? -header In-Reply-To: 5442d7c2.64dbc20a.0167.2e30@xxxxxxxx -header References: <201410070428.s974SM

If you’re using an iPad for anything, you can get “Hanx Writer” to mimic the sound and (on screen) appearance of typewriters that Tom Hanks owns and apparently loves. Printing comes out looking like the typing onscreen.

I made it through high school and five university degrees with a Smith-Corona portable, so maybe
these retro-writers are worth a try!

Myron

≫ http://www.trixiefont.com/downloads/trixie_new.pdf