Going south to Northgate

starts to happen to me, as it does about once per 18 months, it means my keyboard >is going south, time to call Northgate and order another Omnikey/102. I'm surprised and happy to hear that the company still exists [he types at an aging and grubby Northgate keyboard]. If you have an URL or similar, I'd be grateful. I greatly enjoyed your posting of a few days ago about kerning according to the printers of Haarlem et al., and wrote half a longish message recommending anybody here to go to the Plantin museum there--but then it occurred to me that this museum might be in Antwep instead and that I should look up my facts before blathering from poor recollections. Another day. . . .