Keyboard weirdness

One line in my NB keyboard file does not work.
Here is the section:

13=NO,],PW,[,NW,-,T,a,s,t,e
19=BC,r,u,n, ,o,r,t,h,o,.,r,u,n
20=BC,c,a, ,d:\n,b,w,i,n,\,d,o,c,u,m,e,n,t,\,l,o,c,a,l,n,b,.,s,p,l
21=SY,XC
22=CR,XD,DW,M5,XD
24=BC,l,o,a,d, ,l,o,c,a,l,n,b,.,s,p,l

The line I am talking about is 20. What I want to do (and dont want to
change because I am used to it) is open my spl file by pressing
Shift-Ctrl-T. But in NotaBene all I get is: "CA". Nothing after that. Why?
The other key (Ctrl-Shift-O for loading the file) works.
Help? Steve Sempler?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "I have always seen military service as a plus." Bill Clinton,99