Re DOS emulator

Jordan's right, those "shows and sales" are a great resource if you know
what you're doing. And yes, 2000 is the best version of WordImPerfect.
They took out a lot of the fonts (one of the package's chief drawing
cards) in 2002, besides upping the hardware requirements (and introducing
a few more bugs). I get almost all my software at such sales, and most of
my hardware, but I don't suppose they have them where Rene is. Or perhaps
they do?
Patricia