Re: No more upgrades or bug fixes?

On 11/2/96 Tom Hawley wrote in part:
>(A rewritten column table feature
>that worked could even be called a new feature, I
>wouldn't mind.)

With some exceptions, I have been using column tables successfully. The
navigation instructions specified [shift-cursor for III+ and alt-cursor for
IV] both act crazily on my 4.017 setup with III+ configured keyboard. But
unspecified navigation using cursor without shift or alt works fine.

If you go to expanded mode in a column table, you will not be able
successfully to return to draft mode (it lines all cells up along the left
margin). But if you store the file and call it back again, it will be fine.

Any other column table bugs?     Jim.

James Enterline  144 West 95th Street  1 (212) 865-9648 Voice/Fax .
...............  New York NY 10025   jenterli@xxxxxxxx