Re: A Real puzzler

Patricia wrote:
UFPalatino at the top of my month's list posts file, and looked at it, first in Postghost, then in WZ. No contest: PostGhost produced much better-looking output, hands down.
I find that NB 8 does a great job of rendering the Windows fonts. Not
surprising, as I guess it isn't NB 8 but, in some sense, Windows itself
that's doing the rendering. Also NB being ANSI based doesn't leave me with
garbage characters for the curly quotes et al. the way Xy to GSview does.
(Yes, I recall there being a code-page switch to take care of that, but NB
handles ANSI automatically, transparently).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx