Re: Xy3 - reference manuals

Y'all,
Brian and I have been in communication off-list and decided that we are willing able to proceed with digitizing the Xy3+ Reference Guide, possibly also the Programming and A La Carte Tutorials (later). I don't image that anyone on this list would still need the Getting Started Tutorial, so we'll leave that one out. We also decided on a division of labor: I'll be doing the grunt work, scanning the pages and generating the plain text files Brian needs to do the formatting and prettifying. How long this might take is anybody's guess, but the scanning has already begun.