Re: Inferior vs. superior.

On Qwerty vs. Dvorak: I was always told, tho this may be in the urban legend
category, that Qwerty was designed by early typewriter manufacturers precisely to
slow the typist down so the clunky machine would have time to respond to each key
strike. Having said that, I am too old to learn new tricks since I've been
qwertying for over 50 years now. And as others have done I have fixed my Xywrite
(and my Word also) to take my abbreviations and expand them into real words --
e.g., butic becomes bureaucratic, a word I hate typing, but which, as both a
Chinese historian and an American citizen, I find useful.

Nick Clifford
clifford@xxxxxxxx