Re: Inferior vs. superior.

> I suspect that, for any
> commodity, there is a threshold of commonness that, once reached, is
> irreversible and quality doesn't matter any more (very sadly). I suspect
> that
> happened a long time ago with Windows.
>
>              Regards,
>              Michael Edwards.

Agreed, yet I think that quality is always appreciated by a few (XyWrite
users come to mind, somehow). As long as some are able to keep that flame
alive, there is a bit of hope for the rest.

Jeff

"I sometimes think of what future historians will say of us. A single
sentence will suffice for modern man: he fornicated and read the papers.
After that vigorous definition, the subject will be, if I may say so,
exhausted."
   -- Albert Camus, The Fall