RE: How-To List (Properties Settings)

--- Brian Henderson  wrote:

> Now that IS something I've been meaning to do...post
> screenshots of the correct Properties settings for
> the various appropriate
> dialogs.

That is one example where screenshots could be a big
plus. Likewise, the "PDF-ization" of those manual
pages that you were doing. For other subjects, if it
comes down to a choice -- because of the amount of
work involved -- between having these monographs or
post compilations, and not having them, what's wrong
with plain text ? PDF or HTML may add certain
niceties, but the important thing is the ready
availability of the info.

 Jordan