Re: Pining away for your old Northgate keyboard?

> If a keyboard is grimy, you may need something strong like Mr. Clean. Just
> don't have the sponge too wet, and hold the keyboard *upside down* as you
> wipe the keys.
>
> Cheers,

Jerry Pournelle used to recommend taking your keyboard into the
shower with you--warm water, no soap. I've never tried this yet, but
I'm going to have to try it soon--one of my three Northgate OmniKey
102s fell victim to a Pepsi spill, and started trying to write my
novel-in-progress on its own...

Best,

   K-Mac

  ---] Michael Paul McDowell, writing as Michael P. Kube-McDowell
  ---] Author of THE QUIET POOLS and STAR WARS: THE BLACK FLEET CRISIS
  ---] Web Site: http://www.sff.net/people/K-Mac
  ---] Newsgroup: sff.people.Kube-McDowell at server NEWS.SFF.NET