USER SET II

XY-> Thanks very much for the instructions. I was able to reproduce your proble
 -> and have reported that to development, sending them a copy of your message. I
 -> have your message on file and will send you a message as soon a development pass
 -> down a fix for the problem.

You're very welcome. And it seems that both of us were right,
inasmuch as it works and it doesn't work.

I've played around with it a little more. The problem may have
something to do with those characters that are represented
graphically vs. those with 3-digit codes. Any graphic-viewed
character can be added, it seems, without problem; but the digit
codes exhibit the odd behavior whatever the set.

--Chet

P.S. It seems that type 8 help frames have also been changed, as
well as type 5, from 3+.
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx