Re: VDOS memory and screen length

Reply to note from Paul Breeze  Fri, 05
Dec 2014 16:31:58 +0000

Paul,

> editor.exe/e2048

This is fine, and, if I recall correctly, 2KB is the most expanded
memory that the speller can use. It should work.

One question occurs to me: Is Editor's directory in the path in
AUTOEXEC.TXT? I'm not sure that it will make a difference to the
speller, but the DOS Path should always include Editor's dir.

I'm very happy with 35 lines by 80 columns and the Nouveau1 screen
font. It looks pleasingly retro and in full-screen mode covers the
entire screen on my 4:3 monitor.

Regards,

Carl

--