Re: XyWrite 4 under Win2K/XP

I'm running Xy4 on a QDI Advance 10T motherboard (Apollo Pro 133T Chipset),
Intel Celeron 1 Ghz.
My usual environment is Win98SE. Under W2000, XyWrite is usable (Tame improves cursor behavior). No problem in full screen mode. Jerky cursor (but usable) in windowed mode, my favorite mode because of my customized 1252 CP screen font. Under windowed W2000, the beautiful speed of XyWrite response (probably the most acclaimed feature of the program) is broken. It's a subtle feeling, I know, but XyWriters are that way...
Manuel Castelao