Re: Re: native OS X bootable images

I have both macs and windows at the office. I used Shadow copy cloner to create bootable copy of the drive.

On 10/29/13, Harry Binswanger wrote:

I ran into trouble with TimeMachine: it claimed I had backups that didn't actually exist. Verypainful lesson.

The fact that Time Machine has been lousy since its inception is just onemore proof that Apple's contempt for its customers' data is absolute. I love Macs, but . . . there really is a deep and longstanding problemhere.

Yes, both Win and Mac have their amazing problems. Amazing because youcan't understand why they remain in place year after year. My two petpeeves on windows are: 1. the difficulty (near impossibility) of making abootable clone on an external USB drive (which Mac does easily) 2. theoccasions in installing a program when it asks *you* to locate a filerather than search for it itself, which has been going on since Windows95.