Re: the germ theory; off-topic

Charles just wrote an admirable response to Mr. Krok that included this
sentence:
"I think the real key was probably the carnosine, which is a resovoir molecule for histidine, which in turn is used to make histamine, which in turn switches off phagocytes and allows NK cells and cytotoxic T-cells to become active ..."
I think I followed some of that, but stumbled on the reference to the NK
command or function call, and the word cytotoxic. This in some way might
relate to the topics normally discussed here, as in xy stuff being
"Xywritotoxic" to Micro$oft.

Now, I'm back to work ....