Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Hello Jordan,

Actually, an NB3 user, but in my eyes that counts as Xy3+ as the
technical foundation is mostly the same, e.g. same print files and XPL
routines work.

Xy3+ should work normally. It is difficult to say what is going on at
your end. Could you send me your config.txt and startup.int for Xy3?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

(So, you are more of a 3+ user ?)  My unresolved problems are mainly with the vDos & Xy-3 setup.  As I had mentioned, in that setup I am also seeing the "ghost border" artifacts, after resizing the window, and an inability to scroll below the first screen of the window.