Nested If's

Robert, we added the capability of nested IF's some time ago. I believe it was
originally done for an OEM, and we utilized it's power in XY4 and XyWin.

Previously, if an IF failed, it would go to the next 'EI' command and continue
at that point. Now it will check to see if there are more 'IF' commands inside
the scope of the first. The following example shows it's basic usage:

≪IF1==1≫This is an
   ≪IF1==2≫test of stuff
     ≪IF1==1≫skip this≪EI≫
   for nested IF's≪EI≫ end of 1≪EI≫

I don't have the number of levels allowed at this time, but I'll get that info
for you.

SysOp